Have recipes and diets fitting your fridge, time or appliances? Building wikipedia-like portal for food to eat.
Wouldn't you like to have recipes and diets fitting your fridge? We are publicly creating an app to show what to eat by selecting how much time you have to cook, what kind of appliances are available to you (e.g. only microwave), which diet are you following and which ingredients you have in your kitchen.
2do.net not only promotes public development, but also applies it. All of our content is publicly available* including plans, documents, discussions, collaboration, and supplies. Because of that people can get involved in every part of the project. Cooperation takes place in Social Media (e.g. Facebook and Reddit) and on GitHub, as 2do.net has not yet developed own advanced communication system.
* There is no free access to Users' data and moderation consoles due to security reasons. Some of the WordPress elements are not publicly available due to external licenses.
2do.net is not only a website, but also the Author of some of the projects.
2do.net is a social not-for-profit project, but it's not yet registered as a Foundation. It is administrated by XXXXXXX XXXXXXX in XXXXXX.
- Health is food-dependent - There is much truth in “you are what you eat”, but human organisms do not use food only for construction. We also eat to boost our immune system with vitamins, improve focus with magnesium, have energy throughout the day with proteins, and much more. Food chemistry is still the area of many studies, as many biological processes remain a mystery. Facilitating information about food and sharing volunteer reports on how do we feel after eating certain dishes could be beneficial towards our understanding of food.
- Information on food is scattered - The Internet has plenty of articles on food. Many of them are research papers published by scientists on PubMed, but most of them are published on blogs. The latter is easier to read and usually consists of recipes, but rarely attach sources for their statements, which makes them not reliable. Creating a website combining those two would be great for our health and taste.
- There are many different versions of dishes
- Following a strict diet is not easy
- Database of diets and recipes - Cooking suggester that personalizes/adjusts to Person’s allergies, time, available ingredients, and appliances (e.g. I have only frying pan).
- As a Tourist, I want to learn about local cousins and its ingredients
- As a Cook, I want get inspired by different seeing different versions of one dish
- As a person being sick I want to know what is recommended to eat and avoid during my disease
- As an Athlete, I want to maximize my progress
- As a blogger, I want to show off my recipes, photos, and pages
- As a food delivery service I want to get more customers
Share your sketches, graphics, mockups and frontend
Contact Listings Owner Form
Food Portal 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.